- If it wasn’t for sport, I would be living a less active life.
- Think before the action.
- Face-to-face is my preferred way of communication.
- You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy some free time to be happy.
This week they have asked these questions. (Ms. Ellen asked the first two fill-in-the-blank questions and Ms. Lorianne the later two – our answers are underlined.) If you don’t want to write a blog post, you can simply answer in the comments section. These were the original questions:
1. If it wasn’t for _______, I ___________.
2. ___________ before _________.
3. _____is my preferred method of communication.
4. You can’t buy _____________.
Sharing means Caring
Have a nice weekend!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…